Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

o7 y'all, it's been fun

o7 PJ, glad we could fuck around on medic while we had time, hope to see you around, have fun with your combat medic memes and whatnot, stick around sexy.

• Like 1
  • Lead Developer

Gonna really miss the days playing medic screwing around man, loved those moments. o7 bro, hate to see you go, but you better keep in touch!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PJ. said:

@Lime Best beaner on the server no cap. I'm gonna miss you brother. Try not to smash your controller next time you play CoD.

tenor.gif?itemid=11746329  <- Me for the rest of the week now ->   27951f17e054306caca5ea646f027382.png

I can't even comprehend that this is happening chief, you caught me fuckin lackin. Like wtf is this??? I should fire you for this 😭

My favorite, biggest fucking meme in the RnR is leaving now and all that's left is @SPBojo 🙄

I can't put words together without dying, thnx @PJ.

brb gonna go die rq

o7

💔

• Haha 2
  • Senior Admin

I'm with lime, we knew this day was coming but it felt forever away, unfortunately for us it is here now and I am at a loss for words. You where an excellent Sr R&R member, a fantastic medic, absolutely wonderful to play with, and I am so grateful to have gotten to know you and to have become friends.

I hope your life is long and wondrous, and that one day our paths can cross again somewhere. 

o7 @PJ.

o7 @PJ.! We have been friends since my most recent return in early 2019. Sure you have pissed me off and I somehow got sup before you, but we've always been there for each other. You have been the best sup anyone could ask for(Still mad you passed me in flight tests).  Really gonna miss you man, typing this brought tears to my eyes. I hope everything works out for you in your future endeavors. Stay safe and have fun.

3 hours ago, PJ. said:

PS, if you looking to scam someone this is your guy right here, easy candidate.

Why you gotta expose me like this?!?

4 hours ago, PJ. said:

@Dr Bambino Love you bro, you may be retired but you linger around like you're not lol

Aight you don't gotta call me out like that man lmao. But you will be missed. We had some fun times! Good luck on your future endeavors! You're doing great things. o7